Denim Obsession

Tuesday 3 March 2015

I’m starting to see it everywhere - the return of the double denim! Well, we’re just in jean jacket heaven right now aren’t we? I’m just waiting for the first days of spring to dig out my boyfriend’s old denim jacket, some mom jeans and walk around like I used to be a member of So Solid Crew (all I need is the Leo Di’Cap hair flop). Maybe add some old skool sports brands in the mix too? So the denim trends to look out for this coming season are dungarees/overalls (a MUST in all colours!), frayed edges, loose fit jeans (bye bye skinnies), double denim (paying tribute the 90’s trends out there at the moment) and button down denim skirts. Think that’s it?! I don’t think I can cope with any more!

















8 comments:

  1. i love d denim on denim
    new post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/live-freely-through-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets be real, it's always about double denim!

    charlotte x
    www.thetsylearchive.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets be real, it's always about double denim!

    charlotte x
    www.thestylearchive.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the overly distressed denim! 21 seconds, tick, tick, tick! ;)

    Tara x'Dear Willard, intelligent people do not use these words to express themselves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was loving double denim last summer, I never thought it'd be something I'd love but I think it looks amazing!x

    Electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspirational post!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2015/03/echo.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground